For a low flat fee The Salas Law Firm
can get you into the right business entity for your needs. We can handle all the consultation, drafting and filing necessary to form your entity correctly. Our services include in-depth one-on-one consultation, drafting and filing your articles, drafting shareholder agreements, bylaws, operating agreement, and share certificates. As your incorporation law firm, we can handle:
The Salas Law Firm
- Incorporation, S-Corp and C-Corp, fully customized by-laws
- LLC's: LLC formation and operating agreements
- Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships
- Taxpayer ID and EIN numbers
- IRS Sub-S elections IRS Form 2553
- IRS Entity Classification elections IRS Form 8832
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Corporate Minutes Templates and Shareholder Notices
provides comprehensive new business formation services for people who are realizing their dream of owning a successful business of their own. We offer business experience that makes difference, at an affordable cost.
Business formation is a complex area of Law and can be very confusing.
- Entity Choice
- LLC or Corporation
- Tax status
- LLC with an 8832
- Documentation of ownership among partners
- Decision-making powers, voting rights
- Dissolution of Assets
It is imperative to have a business lawyer advise you specifically on each topic, after taking into account your exact legal and tax position.
Don't try and save money in the short term and risk money in the long term by using an inexpensive incorporation website or self-filing. A poorly written and badly thought-out shareholder agreement leaves your company open to litigation. Your future is too important to risk losing simply because you wanted to make your first step a cheap step.
Other Services Business Services
In addition to top notch business setup services we offer:
- Retail sales tax license filing
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Mechanics’ Liens
- Lease Agreements
- Contract Drafting